Trade Export Marketing & Business Investments
Our trade and export, marketing, sales and business services are used by individuals, entrepreneurs, SMEs and international companies and corporations to increase brand awareness, market share, sales and profits from exporting to Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Ghana, Gabon, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Conakry, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo.
West Africa, with a potential market of over 270 million consumers, offers real business development opportunities for exporting companies looking for sales growth and increased market share in new and emerging markets of West Africa.
- West Africa’s fast growing emerging consumer market ticks all of the profitable investment boxes for big corporationss, small companies and forwrd thinking entrepreneurs.
- West Africa’s formalising and maturing economies have driven a half century or more of growth and will continue to do so as the fast growing youth population relocate to the main cities in search of jobs.
- We believe the growing purchasing power of Africa’s emerging middle class will be the strongest and most persistent driver of business investment in the region over the coming decades.
- West African countries are beginning to encourage the major investments that will stimulate growth in non-commodity sectors such as agriculture and manufacturing where they can be competitive in world markets.
- Countries in French and English speaking West Africa are now packaging themselves to appeal to a broader set of business investors with free trade import zones and export tax incentives.
- And with the highest economic growth rates in the world, business investors are begining to realise that there are profitable opportunities available in West Africa.
West Africa is also seeing investors from the diaspora who are coming back to Africa with experience and expertise These returning or home coming investors recognise the potential and opportunities that are now available in their own countries. These investors also tend to support local economic growth and social development with their skills and talent and by acting as “first movers” in their communities.
Export Marketing, Trade & Business Services in West Africa
Through our export marketing and sales services we will work hand in hand with your business, answer every question, and solve every problem you may encounter giving your company the confidence to establish and expand successfully within the West African sub region.
Exporting to Africa? How We Can Help Your Company
We provide the professional online marketing input, research, reporting and advice to ensure that the export marketing campaign is a success and that risks are kept to a minimum. We also provide full supervision, reporting and accountability during the implementation of any particular export marketing project.
We can offer you advice on all aspects of online export marketing that builds your brand, generates more quality leads that lead to more sales in your targeted niches in West African markets. We look forward to discussing how we can work with you.
Exporting to Africa? How We Can Save You Time & Money
We offer consultancy services on every aspect of marketing, importing, exporting and distributing into the West African market, including supplier selection, sourcing trading partners, contract negotiation, favourable shipping terms, carrier and route selection, licensing, customs clearance, warehousing, sales and distribution, as well as any other area of concern for your company.