African Trade & Export Marketing Business
Through our export marketing and trade services we will work hand in hand with your business, answer every question, and solve everny problem you may encounter giving your company the confidence to establish and expand successfully within the West African sub region.
Having made as reliable an assessment as possible of the suitability of your product, goods or service to the markets in West Africa then comes the decision as to exactly how marketing will take place. The range of possible options include: website optimisation, pay per click and organic lead generation, email marketing, sales agents, distributors, selling direct, collaborative projects and trade shows.
Our African trade and export marketing services are used by buyers, sellers, importers and exporters. We increase brand awareness, market share, sales and profits in the emerging West African markets of Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Ghana, Gabon, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Conakry, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo.
How To Find Import Export Customers & Buyers
- We provide the professional input, research, reporting and advice to ensure that the export marketing campaign is a success and that risks are kept to a minimum.
- We also provide full supervision, reporting and accountability during the implementation of any particular export marketing project.
- We can offer you advice on all aspects of online export marketing that builds your brand, generates more quality leads that lead to more sales in your targeted niches in West African markets.
African Trade, Business & Export Marketing
Our experts who have received an exclusive specialty training in international marketing and sales support our SMEs at the end of the training program by sharing information on many issues such as;
- Basic Foreign Trade Information
- Foreign Trade Legislation
- Foreign Trade Financing and Structuring
- International Cultural Differences and Agreements
- Preparing Strategic Foreign Trade Plan, etc.,
We help you make thedetailed analysis for the identification of problematic areas and determine the problems required to be solved and share them with the SME manager.
By supporting the SMEs’ efforts of development in accordance with the changing economic conditions through the suggestions they have prepared and giving information about the opportunities in the foreign markets, our consultants enhance the strength of the SMEs in improving their sales performance and making effective use of the financial resources, and furnish information that might provide guidance to the SMEs about the opportunities as well as the potential risks in the foreign markets.
African Trade & Export Marketing Services
You can get free information from our SME customer representatives experienced in international marketing and sales; identification of problems in your business, recommendation of solutions for these problems as well as the opportunities related to the foreign markets.