Trade With Africa – SEO Export Marketing Plan
Harnessing all the statistics, competitor knowledge and market understanding, we work with you to construct a practical, clear-thinking and comprehensive marketing plan for trade with countries in West Africa such as Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Ghana, Gabon, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Conakry, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo.
Consistency of SEO implementation is vital to gain good results from your export marketing strategy. Managing and implementing an SEO export marketing plan takes a great deal of effort and attention to detail that you may not have the time for.
That’s where we can make all the difference.
We have all the skills and resources to apply your strategy consistently, coherently and creatively across all media, including:: Design and production, Implementation and fulfillment, Follow up and response handling and Database management.
We excell by offering general management of online marketing communications materials and media so that the plan on paper becomes a reality, and so do the results of talking consistently and coherently to your audiences.
- Export marketing plans – Setting the marketing strategy with budgets, timescales, audiences, methods of reaching them etc, then putting the plan into action.
- Routes to market and marketing opportunities – A clear method of approach to each customer type in each industry sector in which you operate.
- Defined prospect/customer contacts database – A defined customer/prospect profile and database including names, type of contact and their buying power and industry sectors.
- Partnership opportunities – Identification of marketing partners and method of approach to secure long-term sales growth through strategic links with third parties.
- New business opportunities – Presentation of a business plan and feasibility study with implementation strategy for any new business opportunities that may arise as a result of our marketing research and analysis.
- Marketing timescales and budget allocation – Based on agreed budgets, we will set out a detailed allocations to achieve the aims and objectives of each area of the marketing plan.
- Marketing aims, objectives, targets – Armed with understanding of the market potential, we will stipulate clear aims for each aspect of the marketing strategy including response and growth targets.
- Marketing assessment and performance indicators – To ensure that the marketing strategy is implemented efficiently, budgets are adhered to and targets met, we will develop a process of evaluation and a method of quantifying performance.
Starting Or Developing A Business in Africa?
We advise international buyers, sellers, importers and exporters on the best bank instruments and payment terms for the profitable export, import, marketing, sales and distribution of products and goods in West Africa.
Please contact us for a no obligation discussion regarding starting, set up or develop an import export business or to discuss trade investment opportunities in West Africa.
Contact Business Lawyers In Africa