One of the most important financial tools for international trade, the documentary Letter of Credit is an effective solution that helps eliminate risks for both the buyer/importer and the seller/exporter.
Our procedure are very easy for any buyer,
1. Fill out LC Application Form.
2. Client’s Supplier provides proforma invoice.
3. Client’s Supplier provides Sales Purchase Agreement.
4. Client’s Supplier’s Bank provide verbiage (draft) LC.
5. Issuing Bank helps to draft the final verbiage LC.
6. Final draft is approved by Issuing Bank, Client and Client’s Bank.
7. LC is approved by Issuing Bank.
8. Issuing Bank issues Invoice to the Clients.
9. Clients pay LC costs.
10. Issuing Bank activates Client’s LC account.
11. Transaction begins.