Trade Attorneys & Business Lawyers In Africa
Our in house import export business lawyers & trade attorneys offer legal, financial and business advice on key areas of international trade law including customs, export controls, import tarrifs, duties, quotas, taxes, sanctions and trade regulations.
Free Legal Advice: We are happy to provide free brief preliminary legal advice about any business or commercial partnership or investment dispute or problems in West Africa.
If you are planning to set up or start a business in West Africa. our lawyers can advise on
- Raising export finance, formation of companies, registration of businesses for tax, social security etc, acquisition of land, buildings and other assets,
- Immigration, visa & work permit difficulties, employment issues, drafting standard terms and conditions of business, dealing with commercial problems,
- Contract disputes, mediation, power of attorney, court cases, process serving, enforcement of judgments, debt collecting, taxation of the business and its shareholders.
Trade Attorneys & Business Lawyers in Africa
Our international trade attorneys, business lawyers, barristers & solicitors offering commercial & corporate legal services to SMEs, companies, corporations and business partnerships in Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Ghana, Gabon, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Conakry, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo.
We offer legal consultancy services on every aspect of trading, importing, exporting and distributing into the West African market. Our business consultancy services including supplier selection, sourcing trading partners, contract negotiation, favourable shipping terms, carrier and route selection, licensing, customs clearance, warehousing, sales and distribution.
- Business Partnerships: Legal advice on starting a company, the management & administration of the partnership’s affairs, taxation, contracts and the liabilities of the partners involved
- Commercial Litigation: We aim to prevent litigation by working to resolve business partnership problems and disputes and avoid expensive and time consuming court cases in West Africa
- Commercial Property Law: Legal advise on the rental, lease, sale & purchase of commercial properties, business premises, warehouses, factories, shops, offices, hotels, bars & restaurants in West Africa
- Debt Collection & Recovery: We offer business debt advice and can issue legal proceedings for the collection and recovery of bad business debts in the Civil Courts of West Africa