Find Business Buyers & Importers In Gambia
Africa Import Export offer business consultancy services to international businesses and companies searching for buyers and importers in Gambia. We advise on the profitable import, marketing, sales and distribution of products and goods within the Gambian market.
We work with manufacturers, importers, exporters, trade buyers, sales agents, shipping companies, overerseas distributors, suppliers and wholesalers. So if your business needs to raise brand awareness, drive sales or increase market share in the B2C. B2B and B2G markets of The Gambia in West Africa then please contact us for a no obligation discussion.
Starting Or Developing A Business in Gambia?
The Gambian economy is agriculture and tourism based. Cattle, rice, fish, peanuts, sorghum, millet, corn, cassava, various crops, vegetables, and fruits are farmed for sale in the domestic market and for export to countries abroad. The main Gambian industries include: peanut oil, palm oil and kernel, and dried fish processing plants.
Banjul is the capital city and port of The Gambia and other major towns and cities include Serekunda, Brikama, Bakau, Farafenni, Lamin, Basse, Sukuta, Gunjur, Kuntaur, Brufut, Sabi, Bansang, Gambissara and Barra.
If you are planning to set up or start a business in Gambia. Africa Import Export can advise on
- Raising export finance, formation of companies, registration of businesses for tax, social security etc, acquisition of land, buildings and other assets,
- Immigration, visa & work permit difficulties, employment issues, drafting standard terms and conditions of business, dealing with commercial problems,
- Preventing business problems and avoiding disputes over export controls, import tarrifs, customs duties, quotas, taxes, trade sanctions and business regulations
- Contract disputes, mediation, power of attorney, court cases, process serving, enforcement of judgments, debt collecting, taxation of the business and its shareholders.
Supply Chains, Sales Agents & Distributors
West Africa has a potential market of over 270 million consumers and offers real business, investment and trade opportunities for exporting companies.
We prevent problems and disputes and advise on
- market selection, sourcing trading partners, contract negotiation, favourable shipping terms,
- carrier and route selection, licensing, customs clearance, warehousing, sales and distribution
Shipping & Freight Forwarding Services To Gambia
Africa Import Export offer shipping and freight forwarding services for importers, exporters and trading companies shipping 20ft, 40ft, 40ft HC (High Container) containers for delivery within Gambia.
Our shipping team advise on shipping containers, cars, trucks and heavy nachimery to Gambia. We guarantee the best quotes, lowest prices and cheapest costs for shipping to Gambia from USA, UK, UAE, Europe, South America, Turkey, India and China.
Tourism, Travel & Holiday Investments in Gambia
The Gambia is divided into two strips by the Gambia River. Its total landmass is about 10, 689 square kilometres. The Gambia is bordered by Senegal and the Atlantic Ocean and gained its independence from Britain in 1965.
The Gambian terrain is almost entirely flat, covered by sandy inland soil, and culminating in coastal mangrove swamps by the river. The Gambian climate is tropical, with a wet and dry season. The dry season extends from November to April of the following year
Contact – Business Investment Opportunities
Customers – Gambia SEO Company