Africa Import Export Business Investments
The West African import export market ticks all of the boxes for big corporationss, small companies and forwrd thinking entrepreneurs looking to expand trade in new and emerging markets.
- West Africa’s potential market of over 270 million consumers offers some of the best import export, trade & business investment opportunities around.
- West Africa’s formalising and maturing economies have driven a half century or more of growth and will continue to do so as the fast growing youth population relocate to the cities in search of jobs.
- We believe the growing purchasing power of Africa’s emerging middle class will be the strongest and most persistent driver of business investment in the region over the coming decades.
- West African countries are beginning to encourage the investments that will stimulate growth in non-commodity sectors such as agriculture and manufacturing where they can be competitive in world markets.
- Countries in French and English speaking West Africa are now packaging themselves to appeal to a broader set of investors with free trade zones and tax incentives.
- And with the highest economic growth rates in the world, investors are begining to realise there is money to be made in West Africa.
West Africa is also seeing investors from the diaspora who are coming back to Africa with experience and expertise These returning or home coming investors recognise the potential and opportunities that are now available in their own countries. These investors also tend to support local economic growth and social development with their skills and talent and by acting as “first movers” in their communities.
Import Export Business, Investment & Trading Companies
With us as your West African trading partner, you will have a access to the latest business research and information and a wide range of import export and distribution services to assist in moving your goods around West Africa and beyond.
Our trading partners are our top priority and we are available 24/7 to answer your questions and solve problems before they cause delays. We will be happy to answer all of your questions, serve as your central contact in West Africa, and be available to assist you in any way possible.
Africa can test an investor’s patience, but for those bold and diligent enough to explore the business opportunities we would like to work with you. We want to help your business to incubate and develop ground floor investment opportunities that exist within the solar power, renewable energy, fashion, lifestyle, FMCG, internet, mobile, ICT, IT, heavy machinery, civil engineering and infrastructure markets in sub Saharan Africa.