Export, Trade & Business Investments in Africa
West Africa, with a potential market of over 270 million consumers, offers real business investment and trade development opportunities for exporting companies looking for sales growth and increased market share in the emerging B2C. B2B and B2G markets of West Africa.
- West Africa’s fast growing emerging consumer market ticks all of the profitable investment boxes for big corporationss, small companies and forwrd thinking entrepreneurs.
- West Africa’s formalising and maturing economies have driven a half century or more of growth and will continue to do so as the fast growing youth population relocate to the main cities in search of jobs.
- We believe the growing purchasing power of Africa’s emerging middle class will be the strongest and most persistent driver of business investment in the region over the coming decades.
‘Back To Africa’ Trade & Business Investments
West Africa is also seeing investors from the diaspora who are coming back to Africa with experience and expertise These returning or home coming investors recognise the potential and opportunities that are now available in their own countries. These ‘Back To Africa Investors’ also tend to support local economic growth and social development with their skills and talent and by acting as “first movers” in their communities.
- West African countries are beginning to encourage the major investments that will stimulate growth in non-commodity sectors such as agriculture and manufacturing where they can be competitive in world markets.
- Countries in French and English speaking West Africa are now packaging themselves to appeal to a broader set of business investors with free trade import zones and export tax incentives.
- And with the highest economic growth rates in the world, business investors are begining to realise that there are profitable opportunities available in West Africa.
Profitable Business Opportunities In Africa
Africa Import Export can help your business to set up, start or develop profitable and lucrative trade and business investment opportunitiess in West Africa.
- We work with companies in the USA, UK, UAE, Europe, South America, Turkey, India and China to identify the best investment opportunitiies in sub Saharan Africa.
- We work in the healthcare, renewable energy, fashion, lifestyle, FMCG, internet, mobile, heavy machinery, civil engineering and infrastructure markets
- We work with importers, exporters, business investors, SMEs, shipping and trading companies to increase brand awareness, grow market share and improve sales and profits
How To Find Customers & Buyers In West Africa
Having made as reliable an assessment as possible of the suitability of your product, goods or service to the markets in West Africa then comes the decision as to exactly how marketing will take place. The range of possible options include: website optimisation, pay per click and organic lead generation, email marketing, sales agents, distributors, selling direct, collaborative projects and trade shows.
- We provide the professional input, research, reporting and advice to ensure that the export marketing campaign is a success and that risks are kept to a minimum.
- We also provide full supervision, reporting and accountability during the implementation of any particular export marketing project.
- We can offer you advice on all aspects of online export marketing that builds your brand, generates more quality leads that lead to more sales in your targeted niches in West African markets.
Through our export sales, marketing and distribution services we can work hand in hand with your company to introduce or grow your business in Africa.