African Import Export, Trade & Business Lawyers
Our import export business lawyers & trade attorneys offer legal, financial and business advice on the key areas of international trade law that need to be considered when trading, importing, exporting and distributing into the West African market.
Our African business consultancy services include legal advice to prevent problems and disputes with export controls, import tarrifs, customs duties, quotas, taxes, trade sanctions and regulations in Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Ghana, Gabon, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Conakry, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo.
Import Export Attorneys & Business Lawyers
Our team of international trade attorneys and business lawyers offeri commercial & corporate legal services to buyers, sellers, importers and exporters such as supplier selection, sourcing trading partners, contract negotiation, favourable payment terms, shipping, carrier and route selection, licensing, customs clearance, warehousing, sales and distribution.
- Free Legal Advice: Our lawyers and attorneys are happy to provide free brief preliminary legal advice about any business investment opportunity or commercial debt, dispute or problems in West Africa.
- Business Partnerships: Legal advice on starting a company, the management & administration of the business partnership’s affairs, taxation, contracts and the liabilities of the partners involved
- Commercial Litigation: We aim to prevent commercial litigation by working to resolve business partnership problems and disputes and avoid expensive and time consuming court cases in West Africa
- Commercial Property Law: Legal advise on the rental, lease, sale & purchase of commercial properties, business premises, warehouses, factories, shops, offices, hotels, bars & restaurants in West Africa
- Debt Collection & Recovery: We offer business debt advice and can issue legal proceedings for the collection of bad business debts and the recovery of commercial properties and business assets in the Civil Courts of West Africa
Starting Or Developing A Business in Africa?
We advise international buyers, sellers, importers and exporters on the best bank instruments and payment terms for the profitable export, import, marketing, sales and distribution of products and goods in West Africa.
Please contact us for a no obligation discussion regarding starting, set up or develop an import export business or to discuss trade investment opportunities in West Africa.
If you are planning to set up or start a business in West Africa. our lawyers can advise on
- Raising export finance, formation of companies, registration of businesses for tax, social security etc, acquisition of land, buildings and other assets,
- Immigration, visa & work permit difficulties, employment issues, drafting standard terms and conditions of business, dealing with commercial problems,
- Contract disputes, mediation, power of attorney, court cases, process serving, enforcement of judgments, debt collecting, taxation of the business and its shareholders.